At A1 Web Server we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use A1 Web Server’s services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Personal information and other data we collect
- A1 Web Server collects personal information when you register for A1 Web Server services or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. Such information includes name, address, phone contact numbers, credit card numbers, and other identifying information. In all cases, customer authorizes the use of such information to create an account and to manage billing and payments and for other business purposes related to the operation of and maintenance of A1 Web Server accounts.
- A1 Web Server’s servers may record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve A1 Web Server technologies and services.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- A1 Web Server processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and in Canada. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible. You can find more information about your choices in the privacy notices or FAQs for specific services.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
For more information about our privacy practices, regarding your privacy and A1 Web Server, please contact us at 1805 North Carson Street, Carson City NV 89701.